Magen David Adom reported that it has treated three kosher-poisonchildren from Jerusalem; a 9 year-old girl and her brothers, aged three and one.  The children reportedly drank poisonous chemicals placed in a juice bottle by one of their parents. They were all taken to Shaare Zedek Medical Center.

MDA also reports that a 70-year old man from Ashdod died Thursday, falling from his second story apartment while attempting to clean a window.  He was was on a porch when he lost his balance and fell from the second story apartment.  He was declared dead at the scene.

JPost: Three children poisoned in Passover cleaning incidents

Arutz Sheva: Man falls to his death during Passover cleaning

Advertisements